Aviacode Offers Special Medical Coding and Audit Pricing for Scripps Mercy Physician Partners
Aviacode, Inc. has delivered superior medical coding and compliance services to large-scale healthcare systems, individual hospitals, physician groups, surgery centers, and imaging centers, as well as payers for 20 years. They code over ten million encounters/charts a year for clients throughout the country, including the San Diego area. Their 700+ certified coders are experienced in pro-fee, facility, and HCC/risk adjustment coding for over 60 specialties. Using innovative technology, their proprietary workflow helps improve coding quality, reduce risk, accelerate the revenue cycle, and optimize reimbursements.
- Medical Coding
- Coding Compliance and Audit Services
- Coding Denial Management
*Estimated pricing can change based on findings during discovery call and workflow. In addition, there are implementation & interface development and remote connectivity setup & configuration fees. We offer a special offer to Scripps Mercy Physicians to absorb those costs over the full term of the agreement. Subject to terms and conditions.
What makes Aviacode different? Aviacode contractually guarantees coding service accuracy to give you peace of mind. How can they make a guarantee?
- 700+ certified coders – AAPC or AHIMA certified with the requested years of experience by the practice.
- Specialty-focused coders – Knowledgeable coders for each specialty.
- Proprietary QA process – Routine monthly quality assurance reports by coding management.
For more details and information, please contact:
Mike Enger, Aviacode National Account Executive
(801) 828-7726 | firstname.lastname@example.org